Halloween Jack-o'-Lantern Beef Pies6 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Yummy biscuit cups filled with spicy beef mixture and topped with Halloween pumpkin faces!” - by Luvlee
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 10 muffin cups.
- Place ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until the meat is browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes. Drain excess grease. Stir in the chili powder, cumin, salt, garlic powder, tomato sauce, carrot, and olives, and bring the mixture to a simmer. Cover the skillet, and cook until thickened and the carrot is tender, about 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Working on a floured surface, separate each biscuit, and roll out into 4-inch circles. Press the circles of biscuit dough into prepared muffin cups; bake in the preheated oven until the cups are lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove the biscuit cups from the pan, and place onto a baking sheet.
- Cut the 10 slices of American cheese into 3-inch circles, and cut jack-o'-lantern faces into the circles with a sharp paring knife. Chop remnants of cheese, and mix into the meat mixture. Fill the biscuit cups with meat mixture, and place a cheese face on top of each.
- Return to the oven, and bake just until cheese begins to soften, 3 to 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 406 cal
- 26.2 g
- 22.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Best friend made it at her Halloween party and my roomie and I couldn't stay away! So good in my tummy!..." See more"
"This is great and hearty. Instead of putting the ready made dough in muffin tins. I stretched each by hand making a circle, spooned a little of the meat mixture and then folded the dough over making i..." See moret a little hot pocket. (Don't forget to cut slits for venting.) It was even good the next day. The meat mixture is a good served over pasta or rice too. Really easy and fast!"
Halloween Bloody Baked Rats
Ratloaf (Halloween Meatloaf)
Just swipe to see more like this.