Warm Caramel Apple Pudding Cake3 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“Granny Smith apples are baked into a yellow cake, and served warm with a light and creamy caramel topping.” - by JELL-O
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss apples with 1 Tbsp. cake mix. Prepare cake batter with remaining cake mix as directed on package; pour into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with apples.
- Beat dry pudding mixes, milk, 3/4 cup caramel topping and water with whisk 2 min.; drizzle over apples. Place baking dish on baking sheet.
- Bake cake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until golden brown. Cool 20 min. (Sauce will thicken slightly as it cools.)
- Whisk remaining caramel topping and COOL WHIP until well blended. Spoon over cake slices just before serving; top with nuts.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 303 cal
- 7.2 g
- 57.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"My family loved this! It's unusual because of the cake and pudding combo and was awesome warm out of the oven. (after sitting 20 minutes) I will definitely save this one!..." See more"
"This is yummy...we serve it warm with vanilla ice cream instead of cool whip. Quick and easy to make...be careful, it can be addicting ;)..." See more"
Berry Bliss Cake
Spiced Pudding Squares
Just swipe to see more like this.