Easy Tuscan Chicken9 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“This is an amazing dish and easy to make. It has a wonderful aroma and tastes great with baked or mashed potato, rice or pasta.” - by RAE0878
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Mix 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl. Dip the chicken breasts into the pepper mixture until well coated, then place the chicken on a baking dish.
- Broil the chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes on each side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms, artichoke hearts, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Continue to cook and stir for about 6 minutes, then stir in the white wine. Allow the wine to simmer and reduce by half, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the roma tomatoes; cook and still until the tomatoes are warmed through. Stir in the butter until it melts. Serve the sauce over the cooked chicken breast.
Amount Per Serving (3 total)
- 623 cal
- 44.5 g
- 17.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"This was incredibly delicious!!! I made some slight adjustment in the cooking technique and a couple ingredients, but that's it. I had frozen chicken breasts on hand so I seasoned them w/ a little b..." See moreit of granulated garlic and Italian seasoning and I put them in my crockpot along w/ 1/4 cup water on high for about 3 hours and then turned it to low for another 2 hours. I made the sauce as instructed w/ the exception I added in the tomatoes along w/ the other ingredients. Make sure you use a good quality white wine - I used Barefoot Pinot Grigio. This sauce is amazingly simple, packed w/ flavour and I plan on making it again! Thanks for the share!!!"
Easy After Work Chicken Francaise
Easy Chicken Phaal
Just swipe to see more like this.