Pepperoni Pizza Casserole3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“A cheesy casserole with all of your favorite pizza toppings. I like to serve this with a salad and garlic bread. The leftovers are great. I have prepared this in advance and then taken it to potlucks in a slow cooker the next day.” - by tburton1219
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking the meat apart into crumbles as it cooks, about 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook the egg noodles in the boiling water until cooked through yet slightly firm, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Mix the noodles with the spaghetti sauce, black olives, mushrooms, pepperoni, and half the mozzarella cheese in a large mixing bowl; spoon the mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish and top with remaining half of the mozzarella cheese. Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling, 30 to 45 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 586 cal
- 33.9 g
- 30.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"My family enjoyed this version of a pizza. I however did not add any mushrooms not a fan of them...." See more"
"The kids love it. I just mixed everything (only added pepperoni) together as it does not tell you where to layer the beef. Maybe I'll try using some Ricotta next time to add more flavor..." See more"
Campfire Pepperoni Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.