Mojito Cream Puffs0 Reviews
- Prep: 35 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Here's an easy way to enjoy the flavor of your favorite cocktail....when it's served for dessert in a delicious puff pastry shell. Cheers!” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Grate 3 tablespoons zest and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice from the limes.
- Stir the sugar and 2 tablespoons lime zest in a small bowl.
- Stir the corn syrup and lime juice in a large bowl. Brush the tops of the pastry shells with the corn syrup mixture. Sprinkle with the sugar mixture.
- Stir the mint, rum and remaining lime zest into the remaining corn syrup mixture. Add the cream cheese and stir with a whisk until the mixture is smooth. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon the whipped topping mixture into the pastry shells. Top with additional fresh mint leaves, grated lime zest and the pastry "tops".
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 388 cal
- 24.1 g
- 39.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Picante Cream Cheese Dip
Chicken Creole with Chile Cream Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.