Ginger Spice Cheesecake6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 4 hr 45 min
- Ready In: 9 hr
“Cinnamon, nutmeg and a 'secret ingredient' make this mouth-watering cheesecake anything but ordinary. Cool and creamy with just the right amount of spice...it's absolutely irresistible!” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch cheesecake
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap aluminum foil around the outside of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Stir the cookie crumbs, butter and 3 tablespoons sugar in a medium bowl. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Remove the pan from the oven. Let the crust cool in the pan on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese and remaining 1 1/3 cups sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture is creamy. Beat in the soup, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla extract. Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until the center is almost set. Let the cheesecake cool in the pan on a wire rack for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 339 cal
- 20.3 g
- 34.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
Frank's(R) Red Hot(R) Buffalo Chicken Dip
Warm French Onion Dip with Crusty Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.