Thanksgiving Broccoli and Cheese Casserole5 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Yummy, cheesy broccoli casserole that is a hit for every Thanksgiving dinner!” - by Sarah
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir the broccoli florets, cream of chicken soup, and 1 tablespoon softened butter together in a 9x13-baking dish until the broccoli is coated with the soup. Pack lightly to form a flat surface. Layer about half the slices of processed cheese food atop the broccoli mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven; stir to blend the melted cheese into the broccoli mixture. Top with the remaining processed cheese food. Top with the crushed buttery round crackers.
- Return dish to oven and bake until the added cheese begins to melt, about 15 minutes more. Allow the casserole to cool and thicken slightly before serving, at least 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 492 cal
- 32.8 g
- 28.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"When I make this casserole, I use shredded sharp cheddar instead of Velveeta and I use more butter to drizzle over the top to make the Ritz crackers even more crispy. Always disappears. NOTE: This is ..." See moregood with a broccoli stir fry mix, too."
"This is almost the exact recipe I grew up with. Still to this day I crave mom mom's broccoli and cheese casserole. The difference that we do is add 2 eggs beaten, use cream of mushroom soup, 2 tablesp..." See moreoons of sour cream. Cook veggies in microwave for 5... strain. Then mix it all together and bake for 35 min at 350. It is delicious!"
Broccoli and Cheese Brunch Casserole
Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.