Johnsonville® Apple Chicken Sausage Sweet and Sour Stir Fry3 Reviews
- Ready In: 30 min
“Smoky apple chicken sausage, fresh vegetables, sweet pineapple are combined with a sweet and sour sauce to create a delicious rice dish.” - by The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Cook rice according to package directions; set aside.
- Drain pineapple; reserve pineapple chunks and juice.
- In a large skillet, saute vegetables in oil until crisp-tender.
- Add sausage and pineapple chunks; cook and stir until heated through.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, water, soy sauce, brown sugar and reserved pineapple juice.
- Stir into sausage mixture. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until sauce is thickened.
- Serve over rice.
Amount Per Serving (5 total)
- 409 cal
- 13.8 g
- 57.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"You can also just use regular sausage. thats what im doing:]..." See more"
"The family loved the combination, especially the sausage and pineapple. However, they felt the brown rice had no flavor, so maybe next time I'll make white. Maybe the kids are used to that. I will ..." See moremake this recipe again!"
Johnsonville(R) Three Cheese Oven-Roasted Pasta Primavera
Chicken Veggie Stir Fry
Just swipe to see more like this.