BJ's Hot Corn Dip3 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 min
“This recipe is a hot version of a classic corn dip, both in spice and temperature, that is very tasty indeed. It is a culmination of several variations and is my version 7, thus lending itself well to your creativity. Experiment with different corn, peppers, cheeses, etc. Serve with yellow or white tortilla chips. I hope you like it.” - by BJHALL
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 5-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Combine the canned yellow corn, mixed yellow and white corn, white shoepeg corn, and diced tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, chili-garlic sauce, taco seasoning, and lime juice together in a separate large mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the corn and tomatoes into the bowl containing the cream cheese dressing. Add the red onion, green onions, cilantro, and jalapeno pepper; stir until thoroughly combined. Fold the Cheddar cheese and Mexican-style cheese blend into the corn mixture until thoroughly combined; season with kosher salt and spoon into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, stir and continue baking until the dip is hot and bubbling and the top is lightly browned, 20 to 25 more minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 274 cal
- 20.8 g
- 17.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Amazing, I threw it all in the crockpot and it turned out great..." See more"
"This is scrumptious! I forgot the lime and cilantro unfortunately. I used frozen corn, and I think that made it a bit too liquid. Next time, I will thaw out the corn first and let it drain...." See more"
"When your co-workers are scraping the corn dip from the slow cooker liner...it has to be good! I usually do recipes as they are written 1st..however, I didn't want to buy the chile-garlic sauce for j..." See moreust 2 tablespoons, so I added more jalapeno because we tend to be a "spicy" bunch of people. Thank you for sharing & have already passed the recipe on 3 times. SLOW COOKER LINERS...use it...love them!"
Hot Corn Dip
Creamy Southwestern Corn Dip
Just swipe to see more like this.