Ice Cream Lasagna7 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“This yummy, chocolatey, peanut buttery, frozen layered ice cream treat is sure to be a hit with all! This is an often requested dessert in my house. Warning: It's VERY addictive!” - by Frauline
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with 12 ice cream sandwiches.
- Open the jar of peanut butter, place into microwave oven, and microwave on low power for about 30 seconds at a time, until the peanut butter is warm and spreads easily. Spread half the peanut butter over the layer of ice cream sandwiches.
- Mix the instant chocolate pudding mix into the whipped topping; spread half the mixture over the peanut butter layer.
- Spread half the peanut butter cups over the whipped topping layer.
- Remove tops of the hot fudge and caramel topping jars, and microwave on low power for about 10 seconds at a time just until the toppings are warmed and liquid. Drizzle half of the fudge and caramel sauces over the peanut butter cups.
- Repeat the layers, starting with the remaining ice cream sandwiches, followed by remaining peanut butter, whipped topping mix, peanut butter cups, hot fudge sauce, and caramel sauce.
- Freeze the dessert until solidly frozen, 1 to 2 hours.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 977 cal
- 52.3 g
- 116.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"This is a favorite in my house! So rich and yummy...definitely a must!..." See more"
"This is wonderful. Had friends over for supper and fixed this for dessert and it was the best part of the meal...." See more"
"Very good. I have to admit to some tweaking . . . I used mini ice cream sandwiches - one layer - my 9x13 did not have room for a second layer. I also cut the sandwiches to fit the pan. I did not bothe..." See morer with the chocolate pudding mix in the Cool Whip - and it was not missed - at all. I used nearly 2x the peanut butter called for (in 2 layers), all the hot fudge and caramel sauce (one layer, each), and mini Reese's cups (one layer). I did the first layers as called for (not measuring the peanut butter), then, as I saw I was running out of room, I did another layer of peanut butter and topped with the last layer of Cool Whip. This got raves at a rehearsal dinner (= [I put it in the fridge when we started serving dinner, so it would soften a bit, after reading Frauline's note.] Oh! It took one box and a few extra of the mini sandwiches for the single layer - 18 mini's to a box . . ."
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Bar Dessert
Brownie Ice Cream Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.