Spicy Chicken Marsala6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 50 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 5 min
“Spicy chicken Marsala will make your guests beg for more. Juicy chicken breasts simmer slowly in Marsala wine with fire-roasted tomatoes.” - by CraigEstes
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat until very hot. Pour in the vegetable oil, tilt skillet to coat with oil, and place chicken breast halves into the hot skillet. Cook the chicken breasts until browned on each side, about 8 minutes per side.
- Increase heat under skillet to medium-high, then stir in bacon, shallots, and green onions. Cook and stir until bacon begins to crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic until fragrant, then add fire-roasted tomatoes, Marsala wine, chicken bouillon cubes, and rosemary. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low; simmer for about 1 hour.
- Stir half-and-half and Parmesan cheese into the sauce over medium heat. Continue to cook until cheese melts, about 10 minutes. Remove skillet from heat, and allow the chicken and sauce to rest while cooking the pasta.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in the spaghetti and return to a boil. Cook until the pasta has cooked through but is still slightly firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain well.
- Transfer cooked spaghetti to a serving platter and serve topped with chicken breasts and sauce.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 753 cal
- 25 g
- 69.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Very Good! Changed up the recipe just a bit... added fresh mushrooms and cut the parmesan cheese in half. This will be a make again recipe at our house!..." See more"
"made it for the first time, and liked it very much. I would advise heating the cream in a seperate pan bring it to a mid boil then adding the parm slowly blending it together before adding it to the m..." See morearsala. this way the cheese is smoother. also the mushrooms are a must."
Chicken Marsala Over White Rice
Spicy Mango Sweet Potato Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.