Shreddies Butter Tart Squares0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Sweet and delicious treats; the Shreddies crust gives these squares a lovely nuttiness and texture.” - by Post Foods Canada Corp.
Original recipe yields 36 squares
- Crust: Lightly grease 9-inch (23 cm) square baking pan; line with parchment paper, 2 ends extending over edge of pan.
- Place crumbs in medium bowl and drizzle with butter; using fork, mix until combined. Transfer to prepared pan; press firmly into bottom.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 10 min. Cool.
- Filling: Place eggs and brown sugar in large bowl; mix with wooden spoon until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon over prepared crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 18 to 20 min. or until light brown. Place on wire rack to cool thoroughly.
- Using a spatula or spreader, loosen edges from sides of pan. Carefully grasp ends of parchment paper and lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 36 squares (6x6 rows).
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 91 cal
- 4 g
- 14 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Shreddies No-Bake Peanut Butter Squares
Shreddies Pecan Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.