Shreddies Frozen Mini Berry Cheesecakes3 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 25 min
“Delightful mini cheesecakes, bursting with flavours of fresh berries, are crowned with a crunchy Shreddies crumb topping. Easy to make, and great to have on hand in the freezer.” - by Post Foods Canada Corp.
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Crust: Place crumbs in bowl and drizzle with butter; using fork, mix until combined.
- Distribute mixture evenly into12 paper-lined muffin cups; press firmly into bottoms of each.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 10 min. Cool.
- Filling: Mash strawberries and raspberries together in shallow pan; transfer to small saucepan. Microwave jam 20 sec. on HIGH, or until softened; stir into fruit. Sprinkle fruit with gelatin; let stand 1 min. to soften. Cook and stir over low heat 2 to 3 min., or until gelatin has dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Stir in lemon zest.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Stir fruit mixture into cream cheese mixture until thoroughly blended. Spoon approx. 1/2 cup (125 mL) mixture into each prepared muffin cup. Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 10 min. before serving and remove paper liners. Serve inverted on a plate. If desired, garnish with fresh berries.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 244 cal
- 16.6 g
- 21 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Delicious! I used frozen raspberries as there were none fresh at the grocery store. I also used raspberry jello mix instead of unflavoured gelatin, put the sugar in with the berries instead of with th..." See moree cream cheese and it still turned out wonderful! I added a little honey to the crust and I think that next time I will add just a little butter and a lot of honey and when it freezes it will harden, instead of having to cook the crust. Wonderful, easy, delicious and seemingly impossible to screw up! I would recommend it to everyone!"
"I did not try it yet..but it looks awesome...and added bonus is that you can freez it and use it as need it...so practical...love things like that...." See more"
Shreddies All Canadian Breakfast Parfaits
Shreddies On The Go Mini Fruit Snacks
Just swipe to see more like this.