Shreddies Quiche Lorraine0 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Instead of traditional pastry, try this Shreddies crumb crust which provides more nutrition, texture and flavour.” - by Post Foods Canada Corp.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Crust: Combine Shreddies with butter. Transfer to 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate; press firmly into bottom and up sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 10 min. Cool.
- Filling: Sprinkle bacon and cheese over crust.
- Whisk eggs with cream, black pepper, and nutmeg; gently pour into crust.
- Bake 35 min. or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool 5 min. before cutting.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 400 cal
- 28.4 g
- 21.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Shreddies Pear-Cranberry Crisp
Shreddies Chicken Pot Pies
Just swipe to see more like this.