Shreddies Bavarian Apple Cream Cheese Tart2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“A classic dessert with a twist – a Shreddies crumb crust replaces the traditional pastry crust.” - by Post Foods Canada Corp.
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Crust: Combine Shreddies and ground almonds. Stir in butter until combined. Transfer to 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan; press firmly into bottom and 1/2-inch (1 cm) up sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 10 min. Cool.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar using wooden spoon, until blended. Add egg and vanilla; whisk until smooth. Drop spoonfuls of filling evenly over crust, carefully spreading evenly.
- Topping: Combine sugar and cinnamon. Toss apples with sugar mixture. Arrange apples in pinwheel pattern over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 35 min. or until apples are tender. Cool on wire rack. Chill 3 hours before cutting.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 339 cal
- 21.9 g
- 32.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"This tastes awesome! I used Cinnamon Toast Crunch instead of Shreddies, chopped the almonds and diced the apples into smaller chunks. Its the best of both cheesecake and apple crisp. Its not crazy swe..." See moreet. Its just right. I am sorry to say that I literally ate 3/4 of it as soon as it cooled."
Shreddies Frozen Mini Berry Cheesecakes
Shreddies Butter Tart Squares
Just swipe to see more like this.