Lasagna Bake for Two0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Individual servings of beef and spinach lasagna bake in their own ramekins for a dinner just perfect for two.” - by Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook noodles as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, brown meat with onions and garlic in large nonstick skillet. Add tomatoes and cream cheese spread; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture just comes to boil. Add spinach; cook and stir 1 min. Remove from heat, add 1/4 cup shredded cheese; stir until melted.
- Drain noodles. Spoon 1/3 cup spinach mixture into each of 2 (2-cup) ramekins; top with noodle, letting excess noodle extend over rim of ramekin. Top each with 1/3 cup spinach mixture; fold noodle back over dish to cover filling. Repeat until all filling is folded between noodle layers; top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through. Let stand 5 min. before serving.
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Sunday Brunch Bake
Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.