Chicken Penne Florentine Bake3 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Ready In: 43 min
“Chicken breast chunks bake with spinach in a light and creamy sauce with multi-grain penne pasta in a quick and flavorful weeknight meal.” - by Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, toss chicken with flour. Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 min. or just until evenly browned. Add broth and Neufchatel; cook 3 min. or until Neufchatel is melted, stirring frequently. Stir in spinach.
- Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon half into 2-qt. casserole; top with 1/2 cup mozzarella. Repeat layers; sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 16 to 18 min. or until mozzarella is melted and casserole is heated through.
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was a little work but it paid off. Absolutely wonderful!! Next time I will use double of the Sun Dried Tomato Vinegar Dressing though...." See more"
"Meh. I needed a quick casserole and I had everything (mostly) to make this. I didn't have mozzerella, I had havarti. It's okay. Kids ate it but didn't love it. I doubt I'll make it again. it was..." See more super easy and might work well for a family with pickier eaters for a meal to share."
California-Style Barbecue Chicken Pizza
The New Chicken Skillet
Just swipe to see more like this.