Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins by Melt® Buttery Spread1 Reviews
“Cinnamon and nutmeg flavor these banana-chocolate chip muffins for a delightful morning snack.” - by Melt Organic Buttery Spread
Original recipe yields 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 375. Use standard muffin cups, either greased or with liners.
- Whisk together the flour, what bran, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- In another large bowl whisk together the egg, brown sugar, ripe bananas, Melt® and vanilla.
- Add the dry mix to the wet mix and fold until just blended. Batter will be lumpy.
- Spoon into lined muffin tins.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until toothpick inserted into 2 muffins comes out dry.
- Eat immediately or cool on wire racks.
- Enjoy with additional dollop of Rich & Creamy Melt®!
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 214 cal
- 6.9 g
- 37.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Hmm. A little dry; I'd put more banana in next time. I did have to bake longer since I used crocks for big muffins and made a bread as well. Still, this doesn't have as much banana flavor as I'd li..." See moreke, and perhaps the wheat bran is what makes it dry. I'd up the banana next time. Thanks for the recipe!"
Salmon Cakes by Melt(R) Buttery Spread
Melt Chocolate Frosting
Just swipe to see more like this.