Melted Banana Bread3 Reviews
“Two or three ripe bananas and some chocolate chips are a delicious combination in this banana bread. From the kitchen of Heather Hill.” - by Melt Organic Buttery Spread
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Whisk together in medium bowl the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, beat on high until light in color and texture, 2-3 minutes: the Melt® and a little less than 2/3 cups sugar.
- Beat in flour mixture until blended and consistency of brown sugar.
- Gradually beat in the eggs.
- Fold in just until combined the bananas and chocolate chips (sometimes I use half chocolate chips and half peanut butter chips).
- Bake 50-60 minutes and when toothpick comes out clean from center it is done!
- Promptly remove baked banana bread from loaf pan and let cool.
- Serve warm with an ice cold glass of milk!
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 270 cal
- 11.1 g
- 41.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Instead of this brand's "butter spread", I used melted margerine. I also used mini semi-sweet chocolate chips. I made muffins from this recipe, I got 9 muffins that were a little on the bigger side. 3..." See more50* for 20 minutes was just right for me. This turned out well for me, no complaints. All of them were gone by 7 this morning."
"I am using your recipe, however, swapping your Melt butter stuff out for regular butter. I am going to cook it at 375 in a standard loaf pan. You are missing a few details in your directions...." See more"
"Pretty good banana bread recipe. It's good if you don't have an exorbitant amount of browning bananas sitting around. I made my usual adjustments: half a stick of butter (4Tbs) v 5 and a third Tbs; 1/..." See more2 c sugar v 1/3; added 1tsp vanilla extract. Came out very sweet with the chocolate chips (I am a fan of semi-sweet myself)"
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Gluten-Free Cinnamon Rolls
Just swipe to see more like this.