No Mayo 3 Cheese Spinach Dip0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Creamy spinach dip that tastes just like the one at the restaurant.” - by iloveroman
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the Alfredo sauce, cream cheese, spinach, red bell pepper, red onion, mozzarella cheese, and Romano cheese into a blender. Cover the blender and blend until well-mixed.
- Pour dip into a baking dish; sprinkle the Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and the cheese is melted, about 30 minutes. The dip will be runny but will thicken as it cools.
- Meanwhile, arrange the pita wedges on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with vegetable oil, and season with salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pita wedges are toasted, about 10 minutes. Serve with dip.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 569 cal
- 42.5 g
- 28.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Artichoke & Spinach Dip Restaurant Style
Blue Cheese Chicken Wing Dip
Just swipe to see more like this.