Skinny Seven Layer Dip6 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“The traditional 7 layer dip can be rather fattening, so here is a fresher, lighter alternative. It requires a tad more work, but I assure you it is worth it! I always have people asking for this recipe.” - by LED87
Original recipe yields 40 servings
- Mix together the sour cream, garlic, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, taco seasoning, hot pepper sauce, and 1/2 of the lemon juice in a bowl until well blended.
- In another bowl, mash the avocado with the remaining lemon juice; set aside.
- Spread the shredded lettuce over a 12-inch serving platter.
- Layer the black beans evenly on top, followed by the Mexican-style corn.
- Spread the prepared sour cream mixture over the corn.
- Gently spread the avocado mixture on top of the sour cream.
- Pour the salsa evenly over the avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle the Mexican cheese blend, olives, green onions, and tomato on top.
Amount Per Serving (40 total)
- 63 cal
- 2.9 g
- 7.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Great recipe! I like to process canned black beans in my food processor until they are the semi-chunky consistency of refried beans. It gives everyone the expected texture of the refried beans found i..." See moren the full-fat version of Seven Layer Dip."
"Really very good. I loved the comparative lightness of this recipe. Made as described except for omitting the corn and using only half of the pepper. Thank you...." See more"
Seven Layer Taco Dip
Jules' Zesty 7 Layer Dip
Just swipe to see more like this.