Hot Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Dip1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 2 hr
- Ready In: 2 hr 15 min
“This creamy, decadent dip is best served with slices of Italian bread as an appetizer, but is very filling and could be served as part of a main course! I make this in the crock pot so that it can be eaten whenever, but I'm sure it could be made in the oven too!” - by ROBYN050501
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, and about half the mozzarella cheese.
- Pour mixture into a slow cooker.
- Sprinkled the remaining mozzarella on top.
- Cook on Low until cheese is melted and the dip is bubbly, 2 to 3 hours. Serve with Italian bread slices.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 316 cal
- 19.9 g
- 21.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"We thought this was delicious!! My husband, brothers, and dad all loved this when I made it during the game...." See more"
Mary's Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Spread
Just swipe to see more like this.