Thai Buffalo Wings1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“Spicy and slightly sweet with unique flavors.” - by ChefPat
Original recipe yields 15 chicken wings
- Toss chicken wings with the flour in a large non-porous bowl to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 60 to 90 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine butter, hot pepper sauce, chile-garlic sauce, Thai red chile paste, Asian sweet chile sauce, and honey in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat, stirring occasionally, until the butter is melted completely and the sauce is well blended, about 5 minutes; set aside.
- Fry the chicken wings in the hot oil until they become golden brown and are no longer pink in the middle, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the chicken wings to a serving bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken wings; stir to coat.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 181 cal
- 14.1 g
- 7.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Though enjoyable, as written this doesn't scream "Thai" or even "Asian" to me- it screams Frank's Red Hot. There just isn't enough Asian flavor to compete. I ended up adding 2 tsp soy sauce, 2 tsp l..." See moreime juice, upping the Asian sweet chili sauce to 1/4 cup, and sprinkling with cilantro before serving. Yum! Did make with chicken legs rather than wings because I had a whole package to use up :-)"
Buffalo Chicken Wings I
Original Buffalo Wings
Just swipe to see more like this.