Rose Scented Tapioca Pudding0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 25 min
“Comforting tapioca pudding is usually infused with vanilla. I had some rose water on hand and thought I'd try it instead. The result was too delicious to keep to myself! I use goat's milk since I'm allergic to cow's milk, but feel free to use 2% cow's milk if you prefer it.” - by Diana Moutsopoulos
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a saucepan, stir together the sugar, tapioca, goat's milk, and egg. Set aside for 5 minutes for the tapioca to soak.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the rose water.
- Ladle the pudding into 4 small individual dessert dishes. Cover each dish with a piece of plastic wrap, pushing the wrap down onto the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming. Let the puddings cool slightly on the countertop, about 5 minutes.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 219 cal
- 8.2 g
- 29.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Classic Tapioca Pudding
Tapioca Pudding with Tender Coconut
Just swipe to see more like this.