Wendy's Zucchini Bread3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Although zucchini in a sweet bread may sound unusual, this moist, cinnamon-scented bread is truly comforting and delicious.” - by WendyD
Original recipe yields 2 4x8-inch loaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour 2 4x8-inch loaf pans.
- Beat eggs, sugar, canola oil, vanilla extract, and zucchini together in a large bowl until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together unbleached flour, white whole-wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the zucchini mixture, a little at a time, stirring until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (32 total)
- 150 cal
- 7.6 g
- 18.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"I cut this recipe in half down to 16 servings. Instead of using 1 1/2 eggs, I used two full eggs. I did have to add a little more oil than what was asked for because using half wheat flour made it dri..." See moreer than I think it would have been had I used all AP flour. I made this into muffins instead of one big loaf. I did not get 16 muffins, I got eleven and they were on the smaller side. Before baking, I sprinkled each muffin mound with a little cinnamon sugar. Very nice, basic zucchini bread recipe. It reminds me a lot of the one my Mom made when I was a child."
"This zucchini bread is not as sweet as other zucchini breads I have made. The nuttiness of the whole wheat flour gives the bread great flavor and texture. Out of habit, I beat the first four ingredi..." See moreents together very well before mixing in the zucchini, and then mixed in the entire amount of the dry ingredients. Also out of habit, I lined the bottom of the pan with parchment paper for ease in removing the bread from the pan. If you are looking for a little variation in zucchini breads, this is a nice recipe to try."
Caley's Classic Zucchini Bread
Amazing Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.