Orange Glazed Weenies2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“These little cocktail wieners are delicious and my husband loves them. The orange glaze really complements the wieners.” - by Kari
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, rice vinegar, orange zest, garlic powder, nutmeg, and brown sugar; stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Stir the cocktail sausages into the orange mixture to coat; pour the sausages and sauce into an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 30 to 40 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch and water to make a smooth paste.
- Remove the sausages from the sauce with a slotted spoon and place into a serving dish. Pour the sauce into a saucepan.
- Set the sauce over medium heat and cook until simmering; stir the cornstarch mixture into the sauce, and whisk until smooth and thickened, about 2 minutes. Pour the sauce over the cocktail sausages to serve.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 339 cal
- 21.3 g
- 27.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"These little weenies were tasty! It's a nice change from all the other little weenie recipes out there. I was able to assemble these ahead of time for a party. Everyone really liked them and there wer..." See moree none leftover!"
"It was different from the 'run of the mill' weenie sauces out there. It wasn't bad. If you like orange chicken, sesame chicken, sweet and sour anything or general tso kinds of Americanized "Chinese" f..." See moreood, then this will likely be up your alley. I doubled the recipe and made it for a group of 20 on Super Bowl Sunday and there were lots of leftovers. So, its safe to say it just wasn't a favorite of ours. While I probably won't make it again, if it were being served somewhere, wouldn't pass it up either. Thanks Kari for the interesting addition!"
Cranberry, Glazed Walnut, Orange, Avocado, and Blue Cheese Salad
Orange Glazed Carrots
Just swipe to see more like this.