Grilled Corn Off the Cob Salad0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 12 hr 30 min
“Every summer we have a 4th of July party. There are several dishes that our guests look forward to eating. This is one that makes everyone say Aaaaah, the corn salad...” - by Lish
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill corn on preheated grill until husks are charred on all sides, about 20 minutes. Remove corn from grill and allow to cool.
- Remove husks and silk from corn, then cut corn kernels from the cob.
- Toss corn kernels, celery, green bell pepper, onion, and pimento peppers together in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, Dijon mustard, sugar, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Pour dressing into the corn mixture and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours and up to 3 days before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 334 cal
- 20.2 g
- 38.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Grilled Corn and Poblano Salad with Chipotle Vinaigrette
Garlic Corn on the Cob
Just swipe to see more like this.