Bethany's Favorite Valentine Cut Out Sugar Cookies1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 25 min
“Soft and moist with a light vanilla and almond flavor. Got these from a friend's wedding.” - by jeremymeyers
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- Cream together the butter, sugar, egg, milk, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a large bowl.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Divide the dough into thirds. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each portion to 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut cookies out using a floured cookie cutter.
- Arrange cookies on an ungreased baking sheet about 1-inch apart.
- Bake until cookies are lightly golden, 6 to 9 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 304 cal
- 16.1 g
- 36.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Very nice sugar cookie. Took them to work and asked for reviews. Everyone liked them but said that there was no WOW factor to give it a 5. Will definitely make again. Thanks for posting the recipe...." See more"
Lavender and Citrus Sugar Cookies
The Best Lavender Sugar Cookies Ever
Just swipe to see more like this.