So Pink Cereal Bars3 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Perfect for Valentine's Day or a girls' party, these tasty sweets are sensational and very quick. Cranberry gelatin makes them sooooo pink! You can also press the warm mixture into heart-shaped molds if you're fast enough.” - by Dawn P.
Original recipe yields 1 9x12-inch pan
- Butter a 9x12-inch baking dish.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large nonstick pot over low heat.
- Mix in the marshmallows and cranberry gelatin mix until the marshmallows have melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the rice squares, oat cereal rings, mini candy-coated chocolate pieces, and dried cranberries until thoroughly combined.
- Working quickly, press the mixture into the prepared baking dish and allow to cool.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 98 cal
- 2.3 g
- 19.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"These are pink and I have 2 daughters--need I say more? I did have to substitute strawberry Jell-O for the cranberry, but it worked well. The mini M&M's didn't stay whole when added, so I think I wo..." See moreuld either leave them out or try the regular-sized ones next time. This is a fun treat!"
"My kids loved this, so did her class it was a big hit for snack time. I'll be making this again...." See more"
"This is an awesome snack, treat or breakfast bar! I did not have the exact things called for so I used cherry Jello, and instead of candy I sprinkled mini chocolate chips over the top when done and p..." See moreressed them in. Cherry-chocolate bars! I even used organic cereal to counteract my guilt about the food coloring in the Jello, lol. Loved this!"
Special Cereal Bars I
'So This Is What Heaven Tastes Like!' Cream Cheese Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.