Jim's Special Cajun Scallops1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“Scallops coated with my own special seasoning and fried to a golden brown in butter.” - by JimChicago52
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and blackened seasoning in a large, resealable plastic bag.
- Dip the scallops into a bowl of heavy cream to coat.
- Place the scallops one at a time into the plastic bag; shake to coat with the seasoning mixture.
- Place the breaded scallop on a plate and repeat with the remaining scallops.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Pan fry the scallops until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 811 cal
- 56.7 g
- 42.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Good recipe, but breading falls apart in pan. Maybe if scallops are doubled dipped, the breading would stay on. Nice twist for a scallop...." See more"
Tarragon Lover's Scallops
Skillet Sea Scallops
Just swipe to see more like this.