Chocolate Lovers Fettuccine a la Mode0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“What a stand-out dessert after a romantic or everyday meal!” - by sweetlittlejean
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil; cook the chocolate fettuccine until tender but not mushy, about 2 1/2 minutes. Drain the pasta and immediately place into a large bowl filled with ice water. Allow to stand until chilled, about 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta again and toss with canola oil in a bowl to lightly coat. Refrigerate until fully chilled, at least 15 minutes.
- Lightly whisk the whipped cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder together in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- To make the desserts, divide the chocolate fettuccine between 4 dessert plates.
- Spoon a dollop of chocolate whipped cream on the fettuccine on each plate.
- Place 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream onto the whipped cream.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons chocolate topping onto each dessert to serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 533 cal
- 13.9 g
- 88.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Chocolate Lovers' Favorite Cake
Chocolate Fondant A La Maille(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.