Lemon Lovers Luscious Cheesecake Pie4 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 5 hr 25 min
“Fabulous creamy lemon cheesecake pie! A little lemon curd and whipped topping make this a lemon lover's delight.” - by Alexis Bonavitacola
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, lemon extract, 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon zest, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Bake the pie in the preheated oven until the filling is set and no longer gooey inside, about 35 minutes.
- Remove pie from oven, let stand until it cools to room temperature, and cool in refrigerator until thoroughly chilled, at least 4 hours.
- Spread the lemon curd evenly over the top of the cheesecake filling.
- Spread the whipped topping over the lemon curd.
- Sprinkle the top of the pie with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest. Refrigerate leftovers.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 569 cal
- 36.1 g
- 56.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"Such an easy recipe and we love lemon curd in or on anything - that is the British in me. Do have a few changes that I feel are an improvement and that is to not use lemon extract - the lemon rind ..." See moreis enough and does not taste artificial. Also, if you have the time, please make your own lemon curd.........much better than the jarred stuff. Thanks for a great dessert otherwise."
"We really enjoyed this recipe -- my daughter and I made this together. We used a springform pan, and it worked just fine, although we had to cook longer than 35min. We also made our own homemade lem..." See moreon curd. It was time-consuming, but really worth a Sunday afternoon together. Thanks so much!"
Lemon Souffle Cheesecake with Blueberry Topping
Easy Lemon Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.