KISS Salmon28 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Keep it simple, silly! This recipe has only 3 ingredients and is easy as can be, yet is full of bold flavor. Serve with rice and broccoli and you've got a great-tasting, beautiful meal!” - by cookntaste
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Grease an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Place the salmon fillets into the prepared baking dish with skin sides down.
- Stir the barbeque sauce and raspberry jam together in a small bowl.
- Generously brush the mixture over the salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, 35 to 40 minutes. Brush again with the sauce mixture after the first 15 minutes of baking time.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 193 cal
- 5.4 g
- 19.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (28)Rate This Recipe
"Four stars - five for the ease of preparation but lowered the rating b/c of the lack of specification of barbeque sauce. I used a hickory brown sugar barbecue sauce and it was too sweet. This could ..." See morebe a personal problem and not the fault of the recipe but it would be of benefit to know what brand/flavour b/c not all barbeque sauces taste alike."
"SO yummy! The flavor is to die for. We're having it again tomorrow! Add a little garlic and cayenne for some extra savory in the sweet!..." See more"
Baked Salmon Fillets Dijon
Curried Salmon Bake
Just swipe to see more like this.