Pretzel Smoochies18 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“These are addicting little bites of goodness. A little sweet, and little salty, and extremely easy! If you are a white chocolate fan, use foil-wrapped white chocolate pieces instead of milk chocolate. Make these for a game day party or any get-together, and you will be very popular.” - by KTJ2268
Original recipe yields 20 treats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Place an unwrapped chocolate piece onto each pretzel.
- Heat the pretzels and chocolate candies in the preheated oven until the milk chocolate pieces become soft but hold their shape, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Watch carefully and don't let the chocolate melt to the point of dripping.
- Remove the pretzels from the oven and allow to stand for 1 minute to allow candy to finish softening.
- Push a colored candy-coated piece into the center of each chocolate kiss, pushing it down and flattening it. Set treats aside to cool to room temperature and fully set, about 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 85 cal
- 2.1 g
- 15.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (18)Rate This Recipe
"I give this recipe a 5-star by experience.... I have made these treats for years..... but let me give you a tip or 2 to make it easier: 1. Use chocolate WAFERS, not Kisses. Wafers are chocolate discs..." See more, sold in a bag specifically for making candy - no need to unwrap! You can buy them from craft stores like AC Moore (in many different colors!) or from grocery stores that sell bulk foods. 2. Spread out the pretzels, a wafer balanced on top of each one, on a cookie sheet so they are not touching - no need for aluminum foil. 3. I put mine in a 250 oven for 10 minutes.... a little longer & cooler than written here, but it's really important to make the chocolate SOFT, but NOT melted! 4. Press the M&M down enough to make the softened choc. wafter hug the pretzel... then let it cool COMPLETELY! (If it doesn't, the chocolate will fall off when you move it.) I like to make several cookie trays full right before bed, then leave them sit out on the counter overnight & put away in the am. *They are wonderful holiday treats! I have made red & green ones at Christmas, ones in school colors for a graduation party, and at Easter: use pretzel snaps (looks like a basket weave), green wafers (like Easter grass), & egg-shaped M&M's on top. ALWAYS A HIT!!"
"I let my 5 year old make these, I just helped with the oven. He was so proud of himself! I love these simple recipes that the kids think are so much fun and the end product is a tasty treat...." See more"
Easy No-Bake Butterfinger(R) and Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.