Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage, Endive, & Blueberry Salad with Toasted Pecans22 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 15 min
“This salad combines savory chicken sausage, sweet blueberries, and a tangy vinaigrette with goat cheese and pecans. Serve it as a side dish, light dinner, or simple and satisfying lunch.” - by al fresco all natural
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Saute chicken sausage in canola oil over medium-high heat until browned, about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine endive, gourmet salad greens, blueberries and chicken sausage in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper and stir with a whisk.
- Add dressing to endive mixture; toss gently.
- Sprinkle with cheese and pecans.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 262 cal
- 14.6 g
- 19.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (22)Rate This Recipe
"I tried the vinaigrette that's suggested and the honey just didn't work for me. I swapped it out and used Lyle's golden syrup instead - I also used glazed walnuts - amazing gourmet salad! Also feel ..." See morefree to use the breakfast version of the Apple maple sausage (it's the same thing but the sausages are smaller - and a plus they're cheaper!)"
"Yum. I don't know what else to say! The combination of the sweet apple sausage, the tangy goat cheeese, the tangy yet sweet blueberries, and the dressing, with the added crunch of the pecans was just ..." See morespectacular. I could see this working with strawberries, almonds, the al fresco blueberry sausage...so many possibilities! This was quick and easy to prepare and very healthy!"
Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage and Tortellini Soup
Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage Caesar Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.