Greek Salad with Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage18 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 15 min
“Combine the flavors of the Mediterranean in this salad with feta cheese, kalamata olives, and al fresco Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage.” - by al fresco all natural
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Grill the al fresco Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage over a medium-high grill, 5 minutes per side.
- Slice the sausage on the diagonal into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Set up the salad in a serving bowl or platter and arrange the grilled sausage slices over the romaine lettuce.
- Top with the cucumber, olives, feta cheese, red onions, tomatoes.
- Toss with Greek Goddess Dressing. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 148 cal
- 8.2 g
- 6.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (18)Rate This Recipe
"Great salad with a delicious combination of textures and flavors giving it a nice "Meditteranean" flair! I wasn't able to find "Spinach and Feta" chicken sausage so I opted for the "Roasted Garlic" v..." See moreersion by al fresco instead. I used cherry tomatoes and drizzled some "Absolutely Fabulous Greek/House dressing" from this site over top. I never thought sausage in a garden salad would be so good!"
"this is without a doubt a new favorite. we had to substitute al fresco sweet italian as the spinach and feta wasn't available. we also made our own greek dressing (a simple affair with olive oil, re..." See mored wine vinegar, oregano, garlic, and sea salt/fresh cracked pepper). a summer repeat, and repeat, and repeat..."
Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage and Tortellini Soup
Italian Chicken Sausage Risotto
Just swipe to see more like this.