Pizza Alfredo with Roasted Vegetables10 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“This meatball pizza prepared with naan bread and alfredo sauce offers a fresh take on the Italian classic.” - by al fresco all natural
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Prepare a baking sheet pan with the cooking spray. Mix zucchini, onions and mushrooms with the reserved oil from the sun-dried tomatoes and spread on the baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Stir half way, and nicely brown. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- To assemble the NAAN pizza, spread half of each: Alfredo sauce, followed by the roasted vegetables, basil & place the meatballs flat face down, then top sun-dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and asiago, bake 10 minutes until the cheeses are nicely browned.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, slice and serve.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 280 cal
- 13.2 g
- 20.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"We were split on this as a family. The guys thought it was okay. They weren't a big fan of the alfredo sauce with the veggies, but they liked the meatballs. I on the other hand did not like the mea..." See moretballs at all and really enjoyed the alfredo sauce and veggies. I would make this again for myself minus the meatballs."
"what could be better than alfredo sauce and pizza - wow was this delish! no changes!..." See more"
Mollie Mary Frances
"This was an excellent recipe and the leftovers held over very well! I ended up using a smaller version of the naan bread, because that's what my grocery store had. I also used fresh tomatoes because m..." See morey family doesn't like sun-dried. I think all the flavors worked very well together and this was a quick tasty meal."
Grilled Mediterranean Greek Pizza with Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage
Baked Egg Cups with Country Style Chicken Sausage
Just swipe to see more like this.