Hawaiian Nut Cookies0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Something my mum use to make when I was a kid and has had me hooked ever since. These are a cake type of cookies with chunks of pineapple and coconut. These cookies are sure to hit the spot every time.” - by CoOkInGnUt
Original recipe yields 12 cookies
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth.
- Blend the egg and the almond flavoring into the creamed butter and sugar.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl.
- Blend the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Fold the pineapple tidbits and coconut flakes into the dough.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 183 cal
- 5.8 g
- 30.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies II
Chocolate Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.