Muddy Hearts3 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 7 min
- Ready In: 27 min
“Peanut butter cookies dipped in chocolate for Valentine's Day will warm his heart and fill his stomach. So simple and so good. I think homemade is always better for gift giving because you put your love (not to mention, elbow grease) into it!” - by ShutUpNeatIt
Original recipe yields 12 cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine egg, peanut butter and sugar in a bowl. The dough should be slightly dry; add small amounts of sugar if it seems too wet.
- Place dough between two sheets of wax paper and roll to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut the dough with a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Place the hearts on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 second intervals until fully melted, stirring between intervals.
- Dip the bottom and sides of each cookie in the melted chocolate.
- Place cookies on wax paper to dry.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 348 cal
- 20.6 g
- 38.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"These cookies were very easy for my 10 year old to make. The chocolate was a bit difficult to get on and I even added a bit of cream to it to smooth it out...." See more"
"These were good cookies, but I thought that they would be really easy to make. Unfortunately, and maybe this is my fault, getting the chocolate to look really good on the cookie is very difficult. S..." See moreorry, but thanks for posting the recipe."
Chex(R) Muddy Buddies(R)
Ghirardelli Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Hearts
Just swipe to see more like this.