Lots of Chocolate Cherry Cookies14 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“These wonderful chocolate cookies with tart dried cherries are sure to be a favorite!” - by jrbaker
Original recipe yields 24 cookies
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat the butter and sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed, until light and fluffy.
- Beat the egg, coffee granules, and vanilla into the butter and sugar mixture until blended.
- Change the speed to low and pour in the flour mixture. Beat until just combined.
- Stir in semisweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and dried cherries.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough two inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes per batch in the preheated oven, until cookies are just becoming firm.
- Let cool on baking sheets for two minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 130 cal
- 5.4 g
- 19.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (14)Rate This Recipe
"I knew I was in trouble as soon as I tasted the batter. These cookies are phenomenal. I used high quality ingredients: Lake Champlain cocoa and Ghiradelli 60% cocao and white chocolate chips. I had ma..." See morede this recipe before it was kitchen approved. I'm so glad it is now published because this is one of the best cookie recipes I’ve tried in some time. Thanks JRBaker for sharing!"
"These cookies taste delicious. Kept going back for more. They have the perfect amount of white chips to compliment the semi chocolate minis. I followed the directions exactly with no substitutions. T..." See morehe instant coffee granules enhance the rich chocolate flavor. The dried cherries gave these cookies a nice texture. Baked up perfectly for me at the 10 minute mark. Five Stars~ Thanks Jrbaker"
Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies II
Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies III
Just swipe to see more like this.