White Pizza Dip II0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Herb and garlic soup mix bring the flavor to this creamy, cheesy party favorite.” - by KATHY1677
Original recipe yields 2 cups
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir the sour cream, ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and herb and garlic soup mix together in a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with the Italian bread.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 205 cal
- 8.3 g
- 23.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
White Pizza Dip
Just swipe to see more like this.