Philly Cheesesteak Rolls0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“These upscale cheesesteak sandwiches feature flaky puff pastry instead of ordinary rolls. They're easy to make, and even easier to enjoy!” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10-inch square. Cut into 4 (5-inch) squares.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove the onion from the skillet.
- Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the sandwich steaks to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon one-fourth of the onion and one-fourth of the sandwich steaks on the bottom third of each pastry square. Top each with 1 slice cheese. Fold 2 opposite sides over the filling. Roll up like a jelly roll. Brush the pastries with the egg. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Cut the pastries in half diagonally to serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 589 cal
- 42.4 g
- 30 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches with Melted Provolone
Down-Home Easy Barbecue Pork Rolls
Just swipe to see more like this.