Mixed Greens with Grilled Steak and Walnut Romesco0 Reviews
“The tenderness of steak paired with crisp mixed greens and flavorful sundried tomatoes, garlic and walnuts makes this a delicious option for a starter or main course.” - by California Walnut Board
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Walnut Romesco: Place walnuts, tomatoes and garlic in food processor.
- Pulse until finely chopped; add oil and pulse only until blended. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Salad Dressing: Mix garlic with salt; add lemon juice, vinegar and mustard. Whisk in oil, add parsley.
- Grill steaks to medium doneness. Let rest 15 minutes before sliced across the grain into thin diagonally sliced strips.
- For each serving, plate 3 cups mixed greens; top with approximately 100 g of steak.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp dressing. Garnish with 2 tbsp Walnut Romesco.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 492 cal
- 40.1 g
- 10.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Spinach Lasagna with Walnut Pesto
Grilled Zucchini Salad with Pizza Walnuts
Just swipe to see more like this.