Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms13 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“The perfect crowd-pleasing appetizer, mushroom caps are filled with cream cheese and sausage for irresistible one-bite snacks.” - by The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Original recipe yields 48 servings
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove mushroom stems and discard; set caps aside.
- Place mushroom caps on foil-lined baking sheets; set aside.
- Remove sausage casings.
- In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Remove from heat. Stir in bread crumbs and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese mixture and sausage.
- Fill each cap with sausage and cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 68 cal
- 5.3 g
- 1.9 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (13)Rate This Recipe
"These are good, but the filling is even better the next day! I'd suggest making it in advance, then fill your mushrooms when you're ready to bake them. I used baby portabello mushrooms...." See more"
"Came out great! I substituted a packet of Italian dressing mix for the garlic/parsley/lemon juice bc that's what I had on hand. Was very pleased with the recipe, a big hit!..." See more"
Johnsonville Italian Sausage Rigatoni
Easy Sausage Pizza by Johnsonville(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.