Johnsonville Italian Sausage Rigatoni29 Reviews
“This pasta dish combines Italian sausage, red bell peppers, and your favorite pasta sauce, for a simple and satisfying supper.” - by The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm.
- Cook the rigatoni according to directions, keep warm.
- In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, saute lightly for 30 seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp tender.
- Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm. At this point you may mix with the pasta or serve separately.
- Top with fresh parsley. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 1114 cal
- 55.5 g
- 107.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (29)Rate This Recipe
"I make this all the time as a quick dinner. It's really bendable to what you have on hand, any kind of pasta or sausage links. I sometimes cut the pasta back and throw in more vegetables (chunked zucc..." See morehini, mushrooms, more red pepper). If I have extra time, I'll throw together a batch of quick marinara. I like to make fresh rolls or garlic bread to go with. My family really enjoys this dish. NOTE: Some jarred pasta sauces can be a little bland, keep that in mind and add in some spices to taste if needed."
"This is one of our family's all-time favorites! SOOO easy to make, and sometimes we just use the pasta, pasta sauce and grilled sausage. If you have a good sauce, you don't need the rest!..." See more"
Bowties with Italian Sausage in a Cream Basil Sauce
Johnsonville Italian All Natural Ground Sausage Stuffing
Just swipe to see more like this.