Mahi Mahi Pot Pie1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“Can't find a pot pie with fish? Try this one out! This recipe has mahi mahi in a flaky crust. Watch out for bones!” - by PERFECTNESS
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch pie
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the mahi mahi fillets with the thyme, salt, and black pepper; lay the seasoned fillets in the hot skillet. Cover the skillet and cook the fillets for 7 minutes, turn the fillets, and continue cooking the other side until the flesh flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the mahi mahi to a cutting board and cut into bite-size pieces, removing any visible bones as you notice them.
- Stir the cream of potato soup, milk, and mixed vegetables together in a saucepan over medium heat; season with salt and pepper. Allow the mixture to simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Gently fold the mahi mahi pieces into the soup mixture.
- Line a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with one of the prepared pie crusts.
- Pour the soup mixture with the mahi mahi into the pie crust.
- Lay the remaining pie crust atop the assembled pie. Seal the edges with wet fingertips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is a golden brown and the pie is heated through, 40 to 45 minutes. Allow to cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 183 cal
- 4.6 g
- 10.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Simple, but good! I ended up making my own crust but the rest of the recipe I followed. My dad asked for thirds, and if my dad likes it, it's a keeper...." See more"
Dad's Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
Seafood Pot Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.