Lime-Marinated Mahi Mahi24 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“You can substitute a lighter olive oil for the extra-virgin olive oil. Serve over rice.” - by ErikaTC
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk the extra-virgin olive oil, minced garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, lime juice, and grated lime zest together in a bowl to make the marinade.
- Place the mahi mahi fillets in the marinade and turn to coat; allow to marinate at least 15 minutes.
- Cook on the preheated grill until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Garnish with the twists of lime zest to serve.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 860 cal
- 84.9 g
- 2.5 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (24)Rate This Recipe
"Very yummy and very easy! I've made this twice now and the only change I made the 2nd time around was adding more lime juice. Love this!..." See more"
"I made this with much less oil--1/4 cup, along with 2 cloves garlic, 1/8 t pepper, 1/4 t cayenne, the juice of 2 limes (4T), and 1/4 t zest. Followed the suggestion of one reviewer and placed it all ..." See morein a hot skillet. YUM! PERFECT!"
Grilled Mahi Mahi with Roasted Pepper Sauce and Cilantro Pesto
Mahi and Mushrooms
Just swipe to see more like this.