Garlic-Lemon Mahi Filets7 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“This is a quick prep and great tasting way to fix mahi mahi. I added sides of fresh salad and artichoke to complete the meal. It's perfect for dinner time!” - by StavrosJK
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Stir the white Zinfandel wine, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Place the mahi mahi fillets in the bowl and turn to coat with the wine mixture; allow to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Remove the fillets from the marinade, shaking off any excess moisture from the fish. Discard the marinade.
- Grill the fillets on the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 244 cal
- 1.6 g
- 2.8 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"Great marinade for mahi-mahi. I used chardonnay and it worked just fine. For the "not enough flavor" comment, you want a subtle marinade for a lighter fish like mahi-mahi. Most fish marinades beat ..." See moreyou over the head with the flavors, whereas this one delicately compliments the fish nicely. A nice caper butter can help for those needing more kick."
"This was a GREAT marinade for the Mahi Mahi. It only took a few minutes to put together and even my VERY picky 4 and 2 yr. olds liked it. This will be a staple recipe for us now...." See more"
Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
Mahi Mahi with Onions and Mushrooms
Just swipe to see more like this.