Strawberry Cheesecake Bites30 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Strawberries are stuffed with a cream cheese filling for a cute two-bite dessert. Can be prepared the night before, but not much earlier than that as the berries may become soggy.” - by Alex
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Beat together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large round tip.
- With a sharp paring knife, cut a cone shape out of the top of each strawberry to leave a small hollow.
- Pipe about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese filling into each strawberry, making sure that the filling overflows a bit out of the top of the strawberry.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs into a shallow bowl. Dip the filled side of the strawberry into the graham cracker crumbs, coating the exposed filling with crumbs.
- Melt the chocolate and canola oil in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until warm and smooth, 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave).
- Dip the unfilled ends of the strawberries into the melted chocolate and place on the prepared baking sheet; refrigerate until set.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 123 cal
- 8.4 g
- 10.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (30)Rate This Recipe
"Wow! Delicious and a nice spin on chocolate covered strawberries! Not only is this cute and creative, but if you love the taste of cheesecake without all the effort (and without all the calories), the..." See moren this little dessert is for you! It's got cheesecake, strawberries, and chocolate - what more could you ask for in two bites? I made this for my husband for Valentine's day and they were a big hit especially when accompanied by a glass of champagne! Thanks Alex for a great recipe!"
"These were awesome! To cut calories I used Equal instead of sugar and low fat cream cheese. I crushed cinnamon graham crackers instead if plain ones. Next time I will dip in chocolate...Yummm!..." See more"
"I wanted to do it faster so I used a ziplock-style bag and cut the hole too big. Start over. What a mess I made and I'd do this mess all over again. There really are not enough left on the plate to..." See more share. Okay, one or two for DH...provided he gets home early...! Strawberries, cream cheese and chocolate? Pure TNT!! And I was going to put the berries into a salad...Silly me!"
Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Sandwich Cookies
Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.