Double Layer No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“This recipe is super-simple and easy to make. If you want to impress friends and family and do not like to bake, this recipe is for you. With a few easy to find ingredients you can create a fancy dessert in no time! This recipe is also easy for kids to make as well. Be sure to keep an eye on your kids while still making the experience fun and exciting!” - by GorillaRiot
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch cheesecake
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in the whipped topping until well mixed.
- Spread about half of the cream cheese mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Spread the strawberry preserves in an even layer over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top the preserves with the remaining half of the cream cheese filling.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 340 cal
- 20.9 g
- 36.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This makes a delicious pie, even better when using supreme strawberry topping recipe on top as I did. My kids simply raved about it and my husband enjoyed as well. It is just creamy goodness. I tri..." See moreed a similar recipe years ago that I loved but alas lost. I thought this was it but I was mistaken. However I think the difference may be adding twice as much cream cheese. I will try that next time to see if I can capture the cheesecake taste."
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.